I’ve been missing the awesomeness of Tuna Noodle Casserole, but not missing the belly ache of pasta consumption. I stumbled upon this recipe on pinterest by accident just a few days ago and made it for supper tonight! It even got the Josh seal of approval:)
- 1 (16 oz bag) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (16 oz bag) frozen broccoli cauliflower carrot medley
- 1 (12 oz can) tuna, drained
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 (8 oz pkg.) Neufchatel cheese
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1/2 t celery seed
- 1/2 t ground pepper
- 2 c cheddar or Colby, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour vegetables into an 11c high-sided glass baking dish.
- Cream together tuna, onion, Neufchatel, mayonnaise, and spices. Spread over frozen vegetables. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 30 - 45 minutes. Stand 15 minutes before serving.
I’m doing the I-can-eat-Tuna-Casserole-anytime-I-want dance!