Blueberry Oat Muffins
Write a review
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c yogurt
- 1 c old fashion oats
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 c unbleached flour
- 1 c blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a dozen muffin cups with parchment cups.
- Combine milk, yogurt, and oats. Stand until needed.
- Beat together sugar, butter, and egg.
- Combine dry ingredients. Stir into sugar mixture.
- Fold in oat mixture. Fold in berries.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Bake 20-25 minutes.
Tag Sis, You're It! http://www.tagsisyoureit.com/
A gluten-free version of this recipe is available here