Baby-body likes oats! So I made an old pre-married-life favorite.
Gluten-Free Blueberry Oat Muffins
Write a review
- 1/2 c vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 c old fashion oats (gluten-free)
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 c oat flour (gluten-free)
- 1/4 c flax meal
- 1 c fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375. Line 1 dozen muffin cups with parchment.
- Whisk together yogurt and milk. Stir in oats; set aside.
- Beat together sugar, butter, and egg.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Fold in oat mixture and berries.
- Spoon into lined muffin cups. Bake 20-25 minutes.
Tag Sis, You're It! http://www.tagsisyoureit.com/