Mr. Baby had a late nap, so we baked this evening for the dinner we are having with neighbors tomorrow night. We are getting together “Not” to celebrate Mr. Baby turning 1 this month:) (If we were, Daddy would not approve.)
Write a review
- 1/2 c avocado oil
- 3/4 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 c carrot, shredded
- 1 c flour
- 1/2 t baking poser
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/4 c pecans, crushed
- 1/4 c raisins
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a cupcake tin with parchment liners.
- Whisk together oil, sugar, and eggs. Stir in carrot.
- Combine dry ingredients. Stir into carrot mixture.
- Fold in nuts and raisins.
- Spoon equally into lined cups. Bake 25 minutes.
- * If cream cheese frosting is desired, see recipe adaption link and make a 1/2 batch.
Tag Sis, You're It! http://www.tagsisyoureit.com/