We love our library story time friends and we love crafting, so we wanted to make them Thanksgiving Treats. Here is what we came up with!
Infant/Toddler sized gloves
Mini Raisin Boxes
Adhesive Wiggly Eyes
Happy Thanksgiving Printout
- Nest both gloves together, with one inside the other.
- Place the box of raisins in the wrist opening of the gloves to form the base of the turkey as pictured below.
- Print and cut out labels. Mount to 2 1/4″ x 1 3/8″ pieces of yardstick. Punch corner with a hole punch.
- Center label on ribbon and tie around fingers to create the turkey’s plumage.
- Place an adhesive wiggly eye on the thumb on the glove to create the turkey’s face.